Leeds magistrates 6th November

Quash the Conviction. Revoke the Fees. Claim Damages for Improper Enforcement Action
Alex801

Leeds magistrates 6th November

Post by Alex801 »

New thread following my old thread helped massively already by Zeke
Cut short it went like this.

I sold a car in Nov 2017
Moved house
Car was pictured on a road in sep 2018
Court and balifs attend old adress and I'm finally made aware.
Statutory declaration sent away and given new court date of 6th November 10am in leeds 70 miles from home

Car was sold privately on gumtree for 400 pounds. Log book was signed and posted but obviously wasnt recieved

Iv got as follows to take to court (dont no if it will help)

1) live chat transcript with gumtree agent providing me an emailed copy of my add for sale of the car and the date I deleted it in Nov 2017
2) finance agreement for my new car dated nov 2017
3) bank statements showing I'd switched tax from old car to new car at time I claim I sold old car
4) holiday insurance documents and airport parking documents for new car for 2018 when I was out the country on holiday at time the car was spotted on road without tax.
5) copy of mot history from direct Gov showing the car had been motd 9 months after I sold it by I dont no who but definitely not me

What I dont have as I never assumed I'd need it is the buyers details or a copy of sale receipt.
I believe they are pinning me for owning. Not driving the car so dont no how relevant me being out country will be.

Please if never been to court before what should i expect
Alex801

Re: Leeds magistrates 6th November

Post by Alex801 »

Charge is car was used untaxed unlicensed