Enforcement Conduct Board - falls over the the first hurdle

zeke

Enforcement Conduct Board - falls over the the first hurdle

Post by zeke »

The newly created Enforcement Conduct Board which opened up for business back in January 2023 was given its first case.

I handed over a complete bundle documenting a proposed complaint with evidence.

I intentionally did not include the Skeleton argument or the authorities in the bundle. I wanted to see if they had legal counsel or technical knowledge to figure it out for themselves.

I wanted to see how they handle a complaint.

This was their response.
ECB.png

They ignored an earlier request for information on how the ECB is funded. Publicly, charity, or a levy on bailiff companies. I think it's probably the latter.

If bailiff companies are paying a levy for the EBC, then that defeats impartiality a la CIVEA.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Syd Snitkin
The Watcher

Re: Enforcement Conduct Board - falls over the the first hurdle

Post by Syd Snitkin »

Former General Manager of a nursing home, trained in music and classical guitar, MBA in contract law, expert legal commentator on bailiff law. enjoys PG tips. No not me, some screwball elsewhere
zeke

Re: Enforcement Conduct Board - falls over the the first hurdle

Post by zeke »

The ECB is set up for simple cases.

I was approached by a BBC researcher this week to do a TV on-camera interview (not saying which program until after the broadcast) and comment on several cases the BBC got their hands on then give them to the ECB to see what they make of them.

Also might be getting my own monthly show on a London-based radio station. (again, the station name is confidential until after my first broadcast).

I will be fielding calls from members of the public and answering their bailiff questions.

I had to give the producer a heads-up about PFG and his ad hominem rants against me. They made me print a Lever-arch box file of his rantings including his rant at BBC News on their article on drive-by ANPR clamping.