Ccj

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
Ginwadd

Ccj

Post by Ginwadd »

I have received a letter saying there is a ccj asking for 547 pounds. I really haven't got it but it says if I don't pay it in 4 weeks they are sending bailiffs I am so scared. I have phoned several times but they are always busy . I have emailed them no reply
I have been on their web site and filled a form in with a small payment and saying that I will pay this weekly And they haven't replied to that what do I do
zeke

Re: Ccj

Post by zeke »

The CCJ debt is under £600. It cannot be transferred up to the High Court for enforcement.

The most you will get is a county court bailiff - if they even bother to attend!

County court bailiffs are salaried and have no bite. Only a loud bark.

Going on a bailiff's website and offering to pay in instalments is usually fatal. That is ringing the dinner bell for the bovver boys to start coming round!

If you are threatened with bailiffs, apply for a stay and a variation using a form N244 and an N245 income and expenditure. That stops bailiffs and scrubs all the fees in one sitting.

Here is how its done.

https://stopthebailiffs.uk/apply-to-sta ... gment.html
Ginwadd

Re: Ccj

Post by Ginwadd »

Thank you for your reply I feel a lot better