RE: PARKING TICKET HAMMERSMITH & FULHAM

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
babes

RE: PARKING TICKET HAMMERSMITH & FULHAM

Post by babes »

Hi Hope someone can help. My wife visited London and visited a shop in Hammersmith & Fulham Borough at 21.15pm. She parked at a loading bay at 21.15pm and returned at 21.20 for just 5mins. The shop was closed so she just returned to the car only to find a ticket slapped on the window. I have attached the ticket on here for your attention. I want to know how I go about this as its just a rip off to start with. It was dark and for someone to be around at that time to slap a ticket on within 5mins and then just disappear is beyond me. I intend to contest this, but I want to find out what my options are in this case and would welcome some advise please good people.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zeke

Re: RE: PARKING TICKET HAMMERSMITH & FULHAM

Post by zeke »

Im not a parking expert.

If the traffic debt is being enforced with bailiffs then we can help you do something about it.
babes

Post by babes »

Hi its not got to that point yet. I wanted to check the rules around loading bays after 9pm and whether I can appeal before the bill escalates to £130
zeke

Post by zeke »

Try pepipoo motoring forums.

A few trolls, but there are some knowledgeable people.
babes

Post by babes »

Thanks. will take a look