BW Legal

Stop or Suspend Enforcement. Appeal the PCN. Claim Damages for Unlawful Interference with Vehicles.
russelldurose

BW Legal

Post by russelldurose »

Dear sirs

I got a ticket from Britannia Parking, who referred me to BW Legal. I get a letter of claim from Northampton County Court, which I heard is a bulking centre. They are threatening a CCJ, then sending letters of offers. Can I ignore these as I sense this is all the same scam as the other Parking companies with false Parking charges? Or am I in real danger of a CCJ? Parking Eye seem to get these through. They do not respond to phones or emails. Have registered complaints with them.
Michelle

Re: BW Legal

Post by Michelle »

russelldurose wrote: 09 May 2022 12:51 Dear sirs

I got a ticket from Britannia Parking, who referred me to BW Legal. I get a letter of claim from Northampton County Court, which I heard is a bulking centre. They are threatening a CCJ, then sending letters of offers. Can I ignore these as I sense this is all the same scam as the other Parking companies with false Parking charges? Or am I in real danger of a CCJ? Parking Eye seem to get these through. They do not respond to phones or emails. Have registered complaints with them.
No, you cannot ignore a claim from Northampton County Court, if you don't acknowledge receipt of the claim within 14 days, the claimant can just go online and request default judgment, that will leave you with a CCJ!

Northampton is the bulk centre for all money claims, so this isn't just a threat, it's an actual claim. You need to make a payment arrangement with BW Legal. I think it was also that firm who issued a claim against me a few years ago on behalf of Companies House (late filing penalty), I rang them and made an arrangement with them.
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.