Problems with landlord ignores mandates by judges & their own oral promises to judges

Welsh-dragonclc

Problems with landlord ignores mandates by judges & their own oral promises to judges

Post by Welsh-dragonclc »

Hi there;

One is suffering from a rogue Landlords managment & their followers of harrasement, bullying, assault & both physical & mental injuries, knowing by fact of several doctors that one suffers fron Anxiety, Depresion, Self-Harming etc.

Most Judges have been in ones favour, but mostly orally & the landlord ignores with impunity & reneges their oral promises to judges...

In 2017

First judge [District] asked them quote why are you bringing it to court, you have no case get the works done via a Tomlin Order end-quote
Second judge [District] [biased] [on appeal as landlord failed to comply with oral mandate] failed to see or hear ones evidence awarded one costs & eviction, told one to show the landlord evidence outside the court
Third judge [QC] [on appeal as landlord failed to comply with oral mandate] told them to get the works done in 7 days
Fourth judge [QC] [on appeal as landlord failed to comply with oral mandate] told the landlord no excuses you have 14 days to get the works done]

Seventh judge [QC] extracted promises from the landlord, the landlord renaged on those promises as soon as we were outside the [court-room]
Eigth judge [QC] Failed to get jurisdiction under Housing Jurisdiction & failed to get consent & joinder to order one to see a forensic psychiatrist [FP], [Judge walked out] then his clerk conspired behind the scenes with the Landlords barrister who arranged for a forensic psychiatrist & tried over a series of months, the clerk emailing one & copied in the landlords rep, the landlords re emailing saying they will help one to see the FP.
Landlord emails & phones the FP trying to get one to get there [they hand-delivered one the evidence to the fact]

Last QC judge gave the landlord a written mandate to make sure the property is ready for reoccupation
Landlord went back to the lower court & got a fake warrant, confirmed at a later date to be fraudulant by a police constable
Appeals was redirected to the lower courts & never passed to the appeals court & never got it resolved, one even got
Here is a snippit of their mendacious ways...

my landlord have for the past two years broken contracts, took me to the kangaroo county courts, the first court told them to do work that was in the contract & told them they had no case, then shoddy repairs reared up & the landlord took me back to court to get out of doing the works, (water ingress confirmed yet never fixed) in a tiny bedsit.

They confirmed the water ingress to the local PM's Chief of staff & ignore everything with impunity.

A brief list of things to date and counting
July 2017 Took me to court to break a temporary accommodation agreement (contract signed by both parties) for repairs/improvements to be completed, they was given a Tomlin order to do the works. The carpentry is warped & a mess.
November 2017 on appeal they got told to quote In 7 days get heaters in dry the place out, if they cannot dry the place out, find & fix the problem, if they cannot fix the problem to relocate me, the heaters were never brought here & the problem still exists.
December 2017 on appeal as they wanted to box in the problem, the QC Judge told them no excuses & 14 days to complete the works & told their barrister his services are no longer required.
March 2018 on appeal as works still outstanding, the QC judge extracted several promises from the landlord's Head of Business Development, next down from the CEO,
1, Not to force me out of the decanted property
2, Not to force me back in to the bedsit
3, To find me a suitable damp free property
4, To communicate with my advocate to take the stress from me
5, To assign the tenancy of the decanted property to me while waiting for a suitable property to come available
May 2018 Had a 2.5 hour, meeting with the landlord's CEO to unlock the case, he wanted the same outcome.
April 2019 landlord went to the lower county court bailiffs & got a fake warrant of eviction, confirmed fake by a Police Constable May 13 2019
May 9 2019 Landlord's carpenter snapped the lock, Carpenter threatened to chop my fingers off with a pair of bolt cutters a bailiff then decided to identify himself after the door was pushed open, bailiffs assaulted & injured me, police said it was my fault I got injured, landlords staff holds their head in shame as I keep telling them the law.
After I lawfully got back in to the decanted property,
13 May Landlord came round snapping the lock, my defenses stopped them getting in, got told by police to go back to court, left no lock on the door, police confirmed the warrant for 09 May 2019 is fake & told landlord to take it back to court..
14 & 15 May 2019 came back snapping locks I had replaced, 15 May they put tape over the spyhole police removed it & put it back.
June 6 came back with another fake warrant, did not let themselves known, cut the door & frame out, police on site refused to talk with me even though 999 told them to, two bailiffs from the same county court had different types of ID, asked the landlord for permission to physically remove me, in front of police, did not let me have kettle, cooker, bedding, wristband to prevent me from self-harming etc.
August while in hospital, they took my property to a local council sized garage that they own & sent a fake invoice for 1680.00 no-denomination all in boxes etc, it was proved fraudulent..
Continuous failed promises for a contract for the garage, so I supplied my own.
28 August 2019 instead of completing a Gas Safety test they capped off the meter claiming the test nipple was snapped off on the Gas meter, I was without gas for two weeks & no alternative provided for heating or hot water.
10 September 2019 Gas Safety found Gas Safety test is out of date & as they did not have the landlords permission to give a full safety test called Wales & West utilities which found nothing wrong with the Gas meter, but found a F1 fault on the boiler & restored the Gas supply.
18 September 2019 they went to DWP to stop money from my benefit for water rates, yet water rates was taken over by Welsh Water may 2018.
13 November 2019 landlord claims to have severak witnesses yet only one witness statement & threatening to go back to court to Notice Seeking Possession & Demotion of my assured tenancy under schedule 2 of the housing act 1988,
1 Ground 10
2 Ground 12
3 Ground 14
4 Ground 14AA
Since this has started they have ignored Notices of Removal Of Implied Rights of Access & Withdrawal of Consent Notices, with a monetary Liens for each infraction now in the 6 figures, as they have said they are entitled to intercept my correspondence, Wanting to oversee my case, told colleagues across the business to disengage with exception of emergency repairs & much more.

There is Audio; Video, letters, email & witness evidence in abundance i.e. more than 50 GB of evidence, a lot uploaded to the cloud & will link to it if required for your perusal .

I can name quite a few that can be subpoenaed to court to answer for their actions, one of which is an ex police Sargent for a neighboring county neighborhood police team, furthermore the landlord does not know when they took over from the council as in their claim where I was supposed aggressive to their staff it was over 8 months later than their claim before they actually took over the housing stock.

Thank you for taking your time to read ones enigma

Any advice is on what ones best course of action for a lawful remedy is gratefully apprecieted