Rooftops South West Ltd & Ors v Ash Interiors (UK) Ltd & ors [2018] EWHC 2799 (QB)

Justanotherperson

Rooftops South West Ltd & Ors v Ash Interiors (UK) Ltd & ors [2018] EWHC 2799 (QB)

Post by Justanotherperson »

Hello

Thought I would share this with you as it concerned enforcement and DCBL; Suffice to say that the judge was not best pleased. There is also some commentary on this at the Civil Litigation Brief blog.

http://www.civillitigationbrief.com/201 ... ence-away/

https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2018/2799.html
zeke

Re: Rooftops South West Ltd & Ors v Ash Interiors (UK) Ltd & ors [2018] EWHC 2799 (QB)

Post by zeke »

I remember it well. A very good result. The MOJ is reviewing it to change the burden of proof for giving the notive to the debtor.

DCBL has messed things up for the whole enforcement industry by abusing its position by saying the notice is given when it was not.

It looks like the notice will need to be served on the debtor in the next round of enforcement reform and adopt the CPRs for service of documents.

I saw the film crew was on the client CCTV. It's a pair of kids with a digital camera.
JRSlocombe

Re: Rooftops South West Ltd & Ors v Ash Interiors (UK) Ltd & ors [2018] EWHC 2799 (QB)

Post by JRSlocombe »

My name is James Slocombe, my life is upside down and inside out and ruined because of DCBL and their lies and bullying tactics. I am a normal working man/husband/father however I will spend every minute and every penny I have to expose them for the fraudsters and liars that they are. Watch this space.
zeke

Post by zeke »

I do remember your case. I'd like to hear your side. You may have some options open to you.
JRSlocombe

Post by JRSlocombe »

Very interested in your thoughts/options. Please email me on esa.cole@yahoo.com to discuss privately.

Regards
James
zeke

Post by zeke »

I'd be pleased to discuss it with you. I'm away till next week, we can chat on my return.

I have a different email for you, can you confirm your posted email is current?