Rossendales, then Marstons

CSA/CMS, Rent arrears, VAT, Capital Contribution Orders, all other debts not listed above
zeke

Re: Rossendales, then Marstons

Post by zeke »

Bailiffs don't do garnishment orders, they only apply the schedule 12 enforcement procedure.
Syd Snitkin
The Watcher

Post by Syd Snitkin »

They would need your bank account details for a garnishee order. Even then, if you did have any money in there, just move it elsewhere. If the account's empty at the time, the order fails.
Former General Manager of a nursing home, trained in music and classical guitar, MBA in contract law, expert legal commentator on bailiff law. enjoys PG tips. No not me, some screwball elsewhere
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

The letter simply lists all the possible options for enforcing a judgment. Bailiff companies can't set up attachment of earnings orders, record charging orders or third party debt orders, these are actions a creditor can take as well as using bailiffs. Some only apply to certain people, i.e. homeowners or employees. Sounds like a standard template letter.
Listen very carefully, I shall post this only once:
Anything posted by me is from my own knowledge and experience, it is not legal advice or the official views of this forum.

Knowledge is Power.
Starscream

Post by Starscream »

Had this email this morning, I think this is possibly the fifth time they've sent this identical email, despite me repeatedly explaining to them I have no property, income nor anything of value.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zeke

Post by zeke »

It's identical wording as Marston's letter. It's the last throw of the dice letter before giving up and moving on.
Starscream

Post by Starscream »

Once again Rossendales have started harassing me. I've told them to contact my representing lawyer, and they're refusing to do their own donkey work, claiming I'm lying.
zeke

Post by zeke »

Do not initiate contact and they will move on. They are having a quiet spell at the moment which is why they are going back on cold cases.
Starscream

Post by Starscream »

They've now resorted to making silent phone calls. I can hear someone breathing on the other end of the line. This has happened a few times now, and it's starting to scare my partner.
zeke

Post by zeke »

You need to write down the time each call was made.

The phone company can assign a reference number to your complaint. You then call police on 101 with the reference and they will send it to the malicious comms investigation team who contact the subscriber making the silent calls. They won't give you the name and address of the silent caller but they can instruct the subscriber's service provider to place a restriction on their services.

If you have Android 7.0 or newer, you can set it to cancel private/withheld numbers. This is useful because callers only connect with a genuine return path. Phone app, and tap More > Call Settings > Call Rejection > Block unknown callers.

I had a silent hang-up caller problem several years ago, but the caller unwittingly posted on the internet in a pseudonymous name which later made a reference to a website that was linked to the name and address of the cardholder purchasing hosting services. The silent caller was just a bored old man with a grudge. He had to change his number.
Starscream

Post by Starscream »

Been having calls now over the last ten days or so, someone breathing heavily down the line then hanging up. Just called them to demand what the hell they're playing at, and they claim they can do what they like, and it's not nuisance calling.
zeke

Post by zeke »

The action commits an offence under Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003 and should be reported to the police.
Starscream

Post by Starscream »

Had another call from these idiots. Asked for the call handlers full name, and all he'd confirm was, "It's Dominic". Then claimed they were in contravention of any telecommunications acts as "they can due what they like"

Back on to 101 to forther my complaint.
zeke

Post by zeke »

If you have an Android phone, you can block the caller, and report it as a spammer, and that tags the callers number as a spammer to otyher Android users. If the callers number is hidden then set "block unknown callers" to On. The caller gets a sorry the caller does not accept private numbers message.