BRISTOW & SUTOR

Quash the Liability Order. Suspend Enforcement. Disputing Liabilities. Claim Damages for Misuse of Enforcement Power.
babes

BRISTOW & SUTOR

Post by babes »

Hi,
I am after advise regarding council tax liability which is more than 6 yrs old with Wandsworth Council. it actually dates back between 2008 and 2018. They have passed this to Bristow and Sutor, and they sent me a Notice of Enforcement dated on the 10/06/2022. I want more time to pay which I am liable for, but not to the bailiff. Can you please advise a way forward ie a template I can use to write to the council to allow me more time to pay or agree an affordable payment per month.
Awaiting your response thanks
zeke

Re: BRISTOW & SUTOR

Post by zeke »

There is no template. These are your options.

https://stopthebailiffs.uk/stop-council ... ement.html
babes

Post by babes »

Hi zeke,
thanks for your response. my council tax arrears stands at £4500 between 2008 and 2017. As part of the debt is over 6yrs, I would like to write to the council to request for the amount which I am liable for. From the link you have just sent me, do I ask the council to write off the arrears or ask for more time to pay.
zeke

Post by zeke »

Its a combination of both.
Laurensbe

Post by Laurensbe »

Hi. I have had my car clamped today in my drive for an unpaid parking fine. They said I have to pay £394 for it to be unclamped will not set up payment plan or return calls. My car is on HP and I use it for work ! Is this illegal ?
zeke

Post by zeke »

If your car is on hire-purchase. You can apply for an injunction against the council.

Bailiff clamped a car on hire purchase or a vehicle that is leased.

https://stopthebailiffs.uk/bailiff-clam ... nance.html

Then put in a claim for damages and your costs.

Your damages are assessed according to a formula.

The PCN being enforced usually becomes a lost cause for the bailiff.
Joshua777

Post by Joshua777 »

Bristow Sutor

Mr Simon Sutor Managing Director
Email simonsutor@bristowsutor.co.uk

How to write your email to a Managing Director
Telephone 01527 504030
Website https://www.bristowsutor.co.uk

Postal Address Bartleet Road, Washford, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0FLM
Company Number 01431688C

Bristow & Sutor EMAIL ADDRESS - mail@bristowsutor.co.uk

complaints@bristowsutor.co.uk.
zeke

Post by zeke »

The legal profession working in the bailiff compliance and recourse sector knows all the bailiff companies, directors, their home addresses, and even criminal and credit records, but they are never engaged in proceedings for bailiff impropriety.

They always go after the creditor (council). They pay out the client's award and costs. The council have the job of settling with the bailiff company.