Jacobs Injure my Newborn Son!!

Quash the Liability Order. Suspend Enforcement. Disputing Liabilities. Claim Damages for Misuse of Enforcement Power.
Aviacom

Jacobs Injure my Newborn Son!!

Post by Aviacom »

Hi,

After a long running debacle with a Ms Elaine Woosey of Jacobs, she dropped this letter off at my partners house last Wednesday, luckily I was there to see my newborn and I confronted her outside the front door and had my leg on the letterbox so she couldn’t post anything thru the door, but she decided that she would fold the letter in half and tuck it in the door seal before walking away saying it was on bodycam as being delivered.

I’ve told her repeatedly that I do not live at that address and I visit my son there, but she decided to come back at 06.25am on Friday waking my partner up with the baby, she answered the door to this vermin whom she told I was not there and don’t live there.

This woman then decided to shove the letter thru the gap in the door and dropping and poking the corner of the envelope into the neck and chest of my 4 week old newborn son whom then started screaming!!

My partner then slammed the door closed and noticed out of the kitchen window that this woman was rooting thru the recycling bin for something as I was left on the pathway for the bin men to collect.

What can be done about this injury to our son?
No notice of enforcement received at the address, only these two ‘hand delivered’ letters?

This has been going on since 2015 when a liability order was given for council tax, but I didn’t even live at the address when this was given!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zeke

Re: Jacobs Injure my Newborn Son!!

Post by zeke »

You should be reporting this to the police.

If the council tax is legitimately due then its £276.16, pay it to the council and that leaves the bailiff without an enforcement power.

It is not owed, then challenge it.
Zel

Post by Zel »

They wear body cameras,so if this is legit what your saying,then why have you not reported it to the police,
As for rummaging in bins,I'm sorry,I do find that very hard to belive
Aviacom

Post by Aviacom »

Zel wrote: 26 Jan 2020 16:04 They wear body cameras,so if this is legit what your saying,then why have you not reported it to the police,
As for rummaging in bins,I'm sorry,I do find that very hard to belive
Zel, and you are? Do explain what you know about this matter and what has happened.

Yes it has been reported to the police, and an incident number was given by the police, the police also have the video footage that was taken at the time of this happening, plus the video evidence of this woman rifling through the recycling bin, time and date stamped videos don’t lie!!

This woman has been back again though, and was told to leave four times, due to a vulnerable adult being there, she refused and kept stating she had the right to be on the driveway, even when told she was trespassing, she insisted that we didn’t own the driveway, (Of which of course we do right down to the dropped kerb and can prove this by way of house deeds).
She was asked to prove we didn’t own the driveway, but again she refused.
She walked off calling me ‘Darling’ which I told her wasn’t very professional and she laughed.
She did NOT leave any paperwork as I would not allow it to be posted through the letterbox and there was nowhere outside for it to be left.

Today, two letters from Jacobs have arrived stating the ‘Removal Action is Imminent’.

So, what now?
monkeynuts
Site Admin

Post by monkeynuts »

When you deal with an idiot sadly they are great at bringing you down to their level, ignore the driveway argument and the darling comment as it really isn't going to get your problem sorted. Unfortunately as you have already encountered, regardless of what the law or standards may say with regards to vulnerable persons, a bailiff will happily continue to utilise the scare tactic and intimidation tools they so readily have at hand.

If you have reported the incident to the police that good following zete's earlier advice.

As you do not live there, ensure that your partner does not allow entry to the property. She has no obligation to open the door to them despite the threats both verbal and written.

As zete mentioned in his post if the amount is owed then pay the council direct, if not challenge it.
On the path to become an 'activist lawyer'

Welfare advisor at national charity

An awake populous is a bailiffs worst nightmare