*Yet another success *

CSA/CMS, Rent arrears, VAT, Capital Contribution Orders, all other debts not listed above
delta157

*Yet another success *

Post by delta157 »

This is in regards to a debt collector getting very heavy handed and demanding. This particular debt had spiralled to the N1 stage. This was in the hands of Solicitors before I got hold of this one. The debt was for a service agreement with an attached credit agreement under the 1974 Act.

N1 was issued, but they didn't expect it to be defended or challenged. It was, fully!

Final result was the withdrawal of the summons and a full and our final offer accepted. This was due to several serious breaches of the GDPR and s185, s77/8/9, s144 CCA 1974, plus failing to adhere to the regulations set down by the FCA in dealing with vulnerable debtors, more can be found here >> http://www.moneyadvicetrust.org/SiteCol ... 0paper.pdf

Still it saves a debtor a back door CCJ and possible enforcement at a later date.

I've been at this far too long now and I have been slowing down my postings for some time. But, now it's time to nearly give up completely and make time for myself.